19 December, 2007

Desperately seeking attention!

I have just about had it with the month of December!

So far I have locked myself in the garage 4 times and in the basement 5 times. My cries go unanswered for hours nor will anyone listen to me when I am freed.

I have a huge amount to say on the subject of the electoral financing bill but all I get is "not now Sally" as the secretary and every other two legger in the house scurries away to hide more bags of stuff in wrapping paper the garage and basement. Even the visitors won't type for me claimed they don't know how to turn on the computer! Phfff! They don't have any such problems with txting on their cell phones.

It's enough to make me moult.

I wonder if that is why unpopular legislation is pushed through at this time of year.

Roll on January.

No comments: