30 July, 2008

As for the weather.....



To put it bluntly it is soggy, very soggy. Not cat weather at all.

I don't know if this has anything to do with global warming but it has gone from being a rather nice winter to monsoon season in the last couple of weeks. The weathermen haven't even bothered to name this weeks two big storms.

As much as I would prefer to be outside visiting the neighbourhood, the grass may look green but I dislike the mud moccasin effect on my paws. I do not wish to have brown socks even if they do look fetching on my friend Cinnamon along with the matching nose and ears.

I prefer to wait it all out in front of the fire. The carbon emisson police can go to hell, or outside for that matter.

Meanwhile ponder this;

If someone invented cat gumboots would I wear them?

No comments: