28 November, 2007

The silent treatment

I've been quiet for about 3 weeks.
My secretary has been ignoring me and muttering something about physiotherapist's orders and something called AGM season and not spending her limited computer time on my work. I have been refusing to speak to her as a result.

I can't stand it anymore, I must speak out.

Now of course I can't remember what I was going to say.

Was is about that poorly thought out electoral spending law?
I haven't managed to get may head around how they are going to enforce that and if anyone else has they are keeping quite about it. My current opinion is it is going to fly as well as the Exclusive Brethren without an aircraft. Which probably explains why National doesn't like it.

Then there is how both National and Labour are taking some of the credit for the Australian Labour Party sending John Howard and co packing big time in the Ozzie elections last Saturday.
Apparently that election was won on policies long familiar to both National and Labour voters this side of the Tasman.

mmm ... both labour red and national blue huh? Will that make our next government purple?

Hang on don't I always write in purple?

1+1=... my secretary threatening to deflate my swelled head.

Mwhahaha!

No comments: