17 January, 2010

On the naming of names

This is worth a read.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sunday-star-times/opinion/3235251/Michael-Laws-I-m-right-behind-bloggers-challenge-to-suppression

I don't often agree with Michael Laws and even in that column I would like to give him a whack around the ear with a paw. He does make some very good points about the ridiculousness of name suppression and the damage it can to do completely innocent parties.

His description of Bloggers still deserves a slapping (and I know exactly where his carpark space is) but I will be nice and not use my claws.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I about the collection should prepare more info then it has.